Clinics and Services
In addition to GP and nurse appointments we offer a number of special clinics and services. For an appointment please visit the Consulting Room.
- Antenatal Clinic: Run by a midwife at the surgery. If you are pregnant please pick up a pregnancy pack from reception with all the information you need about your natal care.
- Baby Clinic: All new babies are invited in for immunisations and check-ups from eight weeks old.
- Chronic Disease Management: All patients with a long- term chronic condition will be invited for health reviews in their birthday month
- Cervical Screening: Women aged between 24 and 65 will receive an invitation for screening in line with the national screening programme.
- Stop Smoking Advice: Available by appointment with the healthcare assistant. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a smoking review, you can use our online form.
- Family Planning: Our female doctors and nurses offer a full and confidential service, Reception will advise who you need to see.
- Please view our Coil Fitting Advice page.
- Minor Surgery Clinics: We have a monthly minor ops clinic.
- Travel Clinic: We are a registered yellow fever vaccination centre. Our nurses can advise on all medical protection needed to travel abroad. For more information, please visit our Travel Room.
- NHS Healthchecks: Everyone between the ages of 40-74 is entitled to an NHS healthcheck, which includes healthy lifestyle advice and a blood test which aids early detection of some health problems.
- Teenage Health: Please view our Teenage Health page.
- Dementia: Please view our About Dementia page.
- Carers: Please view our Support for Carers page.