Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Through the NHS App
- Through your nominated pharmacy – ask your preferred pharmacy to do the ordering for you
- In Person – just drop your repeat slip off at the surgery
Please Note: We do not accept requests over the telephone.
If you are unable to order one or more items on SystmOnline, this may be because you are ordering too early or your medication needs to be reviewed by a doctor. To use SystmOnline, please register for our online services.
Further Prescription Information
If you have a valid reason for an early prescription request, for example, you’re going on holiday, please let us know.
If you regularly take medication which is not on your repeat list, you can use the free text box on SystmOnline to order or come in to reception and complete an orange request slip.
- Allow 2 working days for processing regular repeat medication and up to 5 days for medications not on repeat, as these have to be authorised and issued by a doctor.
- Requests received after 14:00 may take an extra day.
- Please do not request an item you have never had before without speaking to a doctor.
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.